Tampa Twitter Hacker’s Virtual bail hearing Hacked by Porn Bombs

first_imgA bail hearing by Zoom for the 17-year-old who hacked some of the world’s highest-profile Twitter accounts last month was interrupted Wednesday by pornographic video and music.Graham Ivan Clark’s lawyers were asking a Florida court to lower their client’s bail, saying the $725,000 he’s required to post to get out of jail is disproportionate to the alleged amount of the loss in the case, when the raunchy images were broadcast into the hearing.The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Fla., released the photo Graham Ivan Clark, 17, after his arrest Friday, July 31, 2020. Clark is accused of hacking Twitter, gaining access to the account of Bill Gates, Elon Musk and many others. Clark was able to scam people around the globe of more than $100,000 in Bitcoin. He remains in jail on the $725,000 bond.Clark later agreed to forfeit 100 Bitcoins from that account as part of an agreement with authorities in Florida and California under which he wasn’t prosecuted and admitted no wrongdoing, Weisbrod said.Prosecutor Darrell Dirks urged the judge to keep Clark in jail, saying authorities are still investigating the extent of the hack and that the loss may be greater than $117,000. The judge hadn’t ruled on the bail request when he was forced to cancel the hearing because of the porn bombs.“The defendant’s conduct regarding the stealing of the identities of famous people and his attempt to hijack the funds of innocent individuals in less than four hours, that occurred 20 days ago,” Dirks said. “We are still discovering the breadth and depth of the defendant’s criminal conduct.”In the end, the judge kept the bond as it is but granted the request to remove the condition that Clark prove the source of his funds, Weisbrod said after the hearing.last_img read more

Money Magnet will use class to stay Oaks trip

first_imgTRAINER Richard Azan yesterday said though MONEY MAGNET’s lineage points to speed, he is convinced that she will use her class to stay this afternoon’s Caribbean Choice Jamaica Oaks over 2000 metres. Though bred to sprint, Azan’s filly is a versatile winner of three races. She has competed at distances ranging from five furlongs to a mile – at which she placed third behind SHE’S A MANEATER and BILINGUAL in the 1000 Guineas three weeks ago. She is by Nuclear Wayne out of Jazzy Jet, whose sire is Al’s River Cat, is a renowned speed stallion. “Strange enough, Al’s River Cat is out of River Man, who comes from a line of stayers. However, everything Al’s River Cat has thrown in Jamaica are sprinters,” Azan pointed out. “However, when horses run among their peers, by virtue of class, they seem to do things they would not normally do in open company,” he added. “SAINT CECELIA, as a sprinter won the Oaks comfortably, she was running against her peers. I believe it will be a competitive race. “I would not be surprised if MONEY MAGNET runs a really good race, and I give her as good a chance as anybody.”last_img read more

KARL GRIFFIN CROWNED JUNIOR ATHLETE OF THE YEAR AFTER SUPERB SEASON

first_imgKarl Griffin pictured here in the yellow jersey, was crowned as the Irish Junior Athlete of the year.Donegal athlete Karl Griffin was crowned the Junior Athlete of the Year at the National Athletic Awards ceremony in Dublin.The Donegal Town native enjoyed a superb season and his performances reiterated why he’s considered one of the brightest prospects in current Irish athletics.Griffin reached the 800m semi-finals at the World Junior Championships, running a personal best of 1.47.44. That superb and accomplished performance singled out Griffin as a athlete that could make a serious impact if he keeps developing over the next few years.With Mark English winning the overall athlete of the year it was a great night for Donegal athletics.Well done to both Karl Griffin and Mark English on their wonderful achievements.KARL GRIFFIN CROWNED JUNIOR ATHLETE OF THE YEAR AFTER SUPERB SEASON was last modified: November 28th, 2014 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:athleticskarl griffinnewsSportlast_img read more

Free train transport for Afcon fans

first_img15 January 2013Football fans with valid tickets for 2013 Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) matches in Johannesburg and Durban will be able to get free train transport from surrounding areas to the stadium and back, thanks to a pioneering agreement between the tournament organisers and the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (Prasa).The agreement between Prasa, the Confederation of African Football (Caf) and the Afcon 2013 local organising committee (LOC) was announced in Johannesburg on Tuesday, ahead of the opening game of the tournament at Johannesburg’s National Stadium on Saturday.In terms of the agreement, holders of tickets for the opening and closing matches of the tournament at National Stadium (FNB Stadium) will be able to travel for free on 20 dedicated Metrorail trains running to nearby Nasrec station and back from Johannesburg, Pretoria, Soweto and Vereeniging.Afcon train schedules: National StadiumFans with tickets for games taking place at Durban’s Moses Mabhida Stadium will be able to catch a free ride on 26 dedicated trains travelling from the surrounding townships of uMlazi and KwaMashu directly to Moses Mabhida Stadium.Afcon train schedules: Moses Mabhida StadiumTwo dedicated long-distance trains will be made available for fans travelling from Gauteng province to attend games taking place at Mbombela Stadium in Nelspruit, at a fee “to be determined by Prasa”, Caf said.Fans can also catch Translux buses from Johannesburg to Nelspruit, at a cost of R400 return.Translux buses will also be running between Johannesburg and Rustenburg, at a cost of R300 return, for fans attending the games taking place at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium.Afcon bus schedules, prices, booking infoFor fans attending games at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth, at least 70 buses have been made available for fans from travelling from Mtata, Queenstown, Graaff-Reinet, Cradock, King Williams Town and East London to Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.Return tickets cost R50 and can be bought through Computicket, www.translux.co.za or any Translux sales office countrywide.“This milestone agreement with Prasa is a significant step in ensuring that we reach our goal of filling the stadia,” Afcon LOC CEO Mvuzo Mbebe said in a statement. “The public transport system provided by Prasa will address the majority of the soccer fans who otherwise would have had challenges reaching the stadiums and getting back home.SAinfo reporterlast_img read more

Pogoy, Rice power TNT

first_imgBrace for potentially devastating typhoon approaching PH – NDRRMC LOOK: Venues for 2019 SEA Games MOST READ PBA IMAGESTNT KaTropa bounced back from a sorry defeat to repulse Phoenix Petroleum, 110-103, for its third win in the PBA Governors’ Cup Friday at Smart Araneta Coliseum.The Texters moved a game out of .500 and improved to 3-2 as they redeemed themselves after a humiliating 104-73 defeat to Rain or Shine.ADVERTISEMENT Kelly Williams finished with 18 points to complement Rice’s scoring while Ranidel de Ocampo added 14.Pogoy and Jayson Castro also finished in twin digits with 13 and 11 points, respectively. Trending Articles PLAY LIST 00:50Trending Articles02:46Makabayan bloc: Duterte suspension order on rice importation only a ‘media stunt’00:50Trending Articles01:37Protesters burn down Iran consulate in Najaf01:47Panelo casts doubts on Robredo’s drug war ‘discoveries’01:29Police teams find crossbows, bows in HK university01:35Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games SEA Games in Calabarzon safe, secure – Solcom chief View comments Roger Pogoy gave TNT a late-game buffer after his inside bank shot put the KaTropa up 107-101 with 1:46 left in the game and import Glen Rice Jr. secured the victory by picking off Brandon Brown’s pass at the 40-second mark.Rice not only willed TNT to victory with his 38-point, 9-rebound, 5-assist line, he also bounced back from his subpar PBA debut.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSWATCH: Drones light up sky in final leg of SEA Games torch runSPORTSSEA Games: Philippines picks up 1st win in men’s water poloSPORTSMalditas save PH from shutout“We went to this game with the hope of Glen playing a lot better than he played the last game, and today he did,” said TNT head coach Nash Racela.In the second game, San Miguel Beer rallied to a 115-112 victory over GlobalPort. Catriona Gray spends Thanksgiving by preparing meals for people with illnessescenter_img LATEST STORIES Read Next Duterte hails PH athletes WATCH: Streetboys show off slick dance moves in Vhong Navarro’s wedding LIST: Class, gov’t work suspensions during 30th SEA Games Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. UPLB exempted from SEA Games class suspension SEA Games: PH’s Alisson Perticheto tops ice skating short programlast_img read more

Champions Caroline Wozniacki, Roger Federer on different ends of spectrum

first_imgIstomin had a shocking second-round win over Djokovic here in 2017 on his way to the fourth round, and Federer is wary of the Uzbek veteran after also meeting him in the first round here in ’06.“I know what Denis did to Novak. I watched basically the entire game a couple years ago,” Federer said. “I’ve had some tough ones against him in the past. He can play well in fast courts.“Look, I’m playing good tennis. I’m confident that I think it needs a good performance by my opponent probably to beat me. That’s always a good thought.”Wozniacki has the first of the night matches on Rod Laver against Alison Van Uytvanck after a day session on the main stadium that features Maria Sharapova, Nadal and No. 2-ranked Angelique Kerber.“I think it’s a positive to be here as the defending champion. I’m just taking it as a nice, fun challenge,” the third-seeded Wozniacki said. “I can’t believe it’s already been a year. It doesn’t feel like it to me.”Wozniacki revealed at the season-ending WTA Championships that she’d been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, so she spent much of the off-season resting and recuperating and getting ready for 2019.After her breakthrough here last year, she didn’t get beyond the fourth round at the other majors, but says she feels like she’s hitting the ball well.French Open winner Halep and U.S. Open champion Naomi Osaka collected their first major titles last year, and Kerber won at Wimbledon to capture her third in a sequence of eight different women’s winners in eight Slams.Serena Williams was unable to defend her title here last year because she was taking time out after having a baby, and finished the season with back-to-back runner-up finishes at Wimbledon and the U.S. open.Now she’s back, seeded 16th, aiming for an eight Australian title. The 23-time major winner is in the same section as her sister Venus Williams and Halep, who all start action on Day 2. Defending women’s singles champion Denmark’s Caroline Wozniacki answers questions during a press conference at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019. (AP Photo/Kin Cheung)MELBOURNE, Australia — Caroline Wozniacki is entering new territory at the Australian Open as a defending champion for the first time at a major. For Roger Federer, it’s a well-worn experience.A women’s final last year featuring two players aiming for their first Grand Slam title finished with Wozniacki holding off top-ranked Simona Halep for the championship.ADVERTISEMENT Is Luis Manzano planning to propose to Jessy Mendiola? SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte TS Kammuri to enter PAR possibly a day after SEA Games opening SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion LOOK: Joyce Pring goes public with engagement to Juancho Triviño LATEST STORIES View comments Federer beat Marin Cilic to win the Australian Open for the sixth time — claiming his 20th major crown — and successfully defend the title he won the previous year in a career comeback of sorts.At 37, he’s still targeting records at his record-equaling 20th Australian Open: to be the first man to win seven Australian Open titles, the first man to win at least seven singles titles at two Grand Slam tournaments (he has eight Wimbledon titles), and the first man to win five major titles after turning 30.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine ‍football chiefSPORTSWin or don’t eat: the Philippines’ poverty-driven, world-beating pool starsOf course, he’s got strong competition from Novak Djokovic, who has won the last two majors and is also aiming for a seventh Australian title. Then there’s a resurgent Rafael Nadal, the likes of Cilic and Sasha Zverev. But there’s unlikely to be another run to the final for Andy Murray, who wants to start the tournament where he has reached the final five times but is unsure how much longer he can play because of the pain in his surgically repaired right hip. He’s targeting retirement at Wimbledon, if he can go that far.Federer, the sport’s senior statesman, was asked Sunday how he retained such a high level of health despite being about five years older than Nadal, Djokovic and Murray — the other members of the so-called Big Four. He said he understood his body and had a great team around him. Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting MOST READ Russell Westbrook, Thunder get back at Spurs “Maybe also the way I play tennis, maybe it’s smoother than the other guys,” said Federer, who is renowned for a style that appears almost effortless, and his stunning, single-handed backhand. “It just maybe looks that way. I work extremely hard in the matches as well — it just maybe doesn’t come across so much.“I don’t know if that’s also something that maybe is part of the equation.”He said he was shocked at Murray’s announcement, at 31, of his pending retirement.“It hits us top guys hard because we know Andy very well. We like him. He’s a good guy, Hall of Famer, legend,” Federer said. “It’s a tough one, but one down the road he can look back on and be incredibly proud of everything he has achieved.”Federer, aiming for his 100th career title, will open against No. 99-ranked Denis Istomin on Rod Laver Arena on Monday night, likely after Murray has taken on No. 22-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut on Melbourne Arena — the third of the three show courts at Melbourne Park.ADVERTISEMENT LOOK: Joyce Pring goes public with engagement to Juancho Triviño SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games PLAY LIST 02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krausslast_img read more

10 months agoArsenal midfielder Xhaka ‘unhappy’ after Brighton draw

first_imgArsenal midfielder Xhaka ‘unhappy’ after Brighton drawby Paul Vegas10 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveArsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka admits they must improve after their 1-1 draw with Brighton.The Switzerland international started in midfield, before moving into a back three for a goalless second half.Xhaka said, “Of course we wanted to take three points. We tried our best and I think we had a good game today, but maybe with a bit of luck we could have got the three points. We’re not so happy at the moment.”At 1-0 we had two or three good chances where the keeper was excellent. But after it went to 1-1, from our corner and a long ball, it can happen but if you come here and concede a goal like this, it’s not good enough.”It was difficult in the second half. Brighton were good in defence, they stayed compact and played on the counter. We had chances, not as many as in the first half, but that’s football and we have to improve a lot of things.” About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your saylast_img read more

18 days agoInter Milan boss Conte defends Lukaku: He’s trying his best!

first_imgInter Milan boss Conte defends Lukaku: He’s trying his best!by Carlos Volcano18 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveInter Milan boss Antonio Conte defended Romelu Lukaku after defeat to Juventus.Lukaku struggled to make an impact on the night.But Conte insisted: “He is definitely a player who has to train, he has an impressive physical size, he needs to train and play to be in great condition.”In the beginning he had this problem in his back. “I think he gave everything, it is inevitable that with Barcelona we lacked Lukaku.”Romelu is committed, he has tried to do his best. I hope he overcomes these small problems.” About the authorCarlos VolcanoShare the loveHave your saylast_img read more

Milahas Profit Rises by 11 Pct in First Half of 2018

first_imgzoomAbdulrahman Essa Al-Mannai, Milaha CEO; Image Courtesy: Milaha Qatar Navigation (Milaha) saw its net profit increase by 11 percent during the first half of 2018.The company delivered a net profit of QAR 297 million in the six-month period ended June 30, 2018, against a net profit of QAR 267 million reported in the same period in 2017.Operating revenues for the first half were at QAR 1.25 billion, rising from QAR 1.15 billion seen a year earlier, while operating profit increased to QAR 258 million from QAR 170 million recorded in the six months ended June 30, 2017.The increase was driven mainly by the company’s maritime and logistics business on the back of higher volumes at Hamad Port and new shipping routes in the company’s container shipping unit. Due to these developments, Milaha’s maritime and logistics arm reported a surge of QAR 82 million in revenue and QAR 36 million in net profit.The company’s gas and petrochem business saw a rise of QAR 5 million in operating profit, however, the overall net profit plunged by QAR 145 million due to vessel impairments.Milaha Offshore’s bottom line increased by QAR 9 million due to increase in vessel utilization rates and overall improvement in the offshore sector, while Milaha Capital’s profits increased by QAR 138 million mainly due to improved returns from the financial investments portfolio. Milaha Trading’s net profit declined by QAR 9 million as a result of lower heavy equipment sales.last_img read more

Bell launching a new discount prepaid wireless brand called Lucky Mobile

first_imgMONTREAL – Bell is launching a new discount pre-paid wireless brand, Lucky Mobile.The service will initially be available in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia starting Dec. 4.Lucky Mobile will offer service in 17 zones covering most major cities including Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and surrounding areas as well as province-wide and Canada-wide options.Plans will include voice calling and texting as well as other services, while mobile data options will also be available at 3G-equivalent access speeds.The company says Lucky Mobile will also introduce an app that enables talk and text over Wi-Fi next year.Bell is owned by BCE Inc. (TSX:BCE).last_img read more